Nutritionist and yoga practitioner EugeniaNikiforow is keen to offer you an afternoon of thought provoking material around developing a good attitude towards healthy eating at this timely stage of year as we come into spring.
- Do you feel like you are not as healthy as you could be?
- Do you stress around food and your own body image?
- You turn to food when you are sad, frustrated or just bored?
- Thoughts around food and your body seem to take over your life and you feel anxious about eating, your weight and body shape?
- Do you feel tired, sluggish and heavy?
If you said yes to these questions, this seminar is right for you. Join us for an amazing afternoon at the beautiful San Salute Yoga Studio to finally break free of any stresses around food and body image. Change your way of being and regain energy for a vibrant new you. And for some extra sweetness, we will get to enjoy delicious and sugar free treats demonstration and samples, including recipes to take away.
You will learn how to:
- Eat and live more mindfully
- Break free of controlling food and body image thoughts
- Overcome binge eating and emotional eating
- Learn to listen to your body for a fulfilling life
- Achieve your health goals and feel great in your body
- Enjoy food that you love
- Make sugar free treats and snacks in less than 30 minutes.
This will be an interactive and fun seminar which is educational, thought provoking and relaxing at the same time. You will get away with handouts and tools which you can directly apply after our afternoon together to eat and live more mindfully.
25 September 2016
Sun Salute Yoga Studio
Bookings are essential.
Email Katie email@example.com Eugenia firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash, at the studio 394 Grey Street, Workshop 2, (Lovegrove Lane) Hamilton East
Online banking, email Eugenia@yogini.co.nz to enquire bank details.
Please contact Eugenia 022 068 1928 or email Eugenia@yogini.co.nz if you have any questions.