Welcome back to Lovegrove Lane and welcomeback to our shala. It will be wonderful to see you again!
We’re zooming as usual today however – no *in-studio* classes today or tomorrow. A few things to set in place yet!
Our FIRST in-studio class will be Jerrica’s Yin session this Sunday.
As you enter the studio please would you observe the physical distancing we have come to know now – as best you can. In the practice space, there’ll be room and space to enable this, but as you move around the lounge and communing areas it may be a little harder. Please would you be vigilant about thoroughly washing your hands while there. Our duty of care to observe the rules, to ensure contact tracing is important.There may be a few hugs! I’ve got the feeling, but they’ll be with consent! Of course 🙂
- Contact tracing will be in place by the fact that ALL classes MUST be booked on-line – via the timetable. This will be new for most of us! But we do have to do it at the moment.
- It’s essential to reserve a spot in class using the on-line methodvia our timetable.
- There will be only 10 bookings per in-studio class. The on-line system stops bookings at ten.
- There can be unlimited bookings per on-line zoom classes
- If you are feeling a little unwell and unsure about attending class at the studio, please choose the Zoom class option.
- There are now two early morning 75 minute Ashtanga Led practices. These classes are set up so you may leave after 45 mins if you need to get to work or back home.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and blanket to use. Our yoga mats and blankets will not be in general use.
- Please bring your own cup or water bottle. Cups n glasses will be put aside for a while.
Bring your whole self to yoga … we’re here for you.
Go lightly everyone.Let’s support one another as we travel into our new normal.
With much love