Nov 25 … We are offering both Zoom and In-studio classes. Please book for any/all classes via the Book a Class page. Please note that we will be following the NZ government’s mandate to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and will be moving to the new Traffic Light System on Friday December 3. We will be required by law to scan all attendees (students/staff/contractors and visitors) CVC (compulsory vaccination certificate). We can also record your expiry date securely so you can do it just once (more on this very soon). Please know that while all are welcome, if you are not double vaccinated you will need to attend classes via ZOOM from Friday December 3. Thank you for your understanding.
We are dedicated to teaching the art of Ashtanga yoga. Classes are available in traditional self-practice style and led classes also in complimentary Hatha, Yin and Viniyoga classes, meditation sessions and more.
BEGINNERS may come to all Hatha classes, but please make contact first to confirm suitability for the Ashtanga sequence. There are also beginners workshop classes from time to time. Check out the WORKSHOPS page for details.
Our yoga centre houses a Massage and Therapies Room and HEARTH Organic Eatery open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
You’ll find us on Lovegrove Lane, in the heart of Hamilton East.
As of this Wednesday 8th September we will be able to conduct classes again in-studio. It will be so lovely to see you.
I’ve amended the timetable, please go ahead and book on-line. And, if you would, consider the following points:
1. Tomorrow we will go in and mark out the studio with the 2m distance consideration. This number I’m thinking may be around 12. It will be vital to book a spot in class via the timetable on-line. The class numbers will be counted on the system and the class will close when it reaches maximum numbers! There’ll be a wait-list, so if you book and then realise you can’t make it, please cancel! Or email me to do so. Very important.
2. You’ll see that all MYSORE classes for this week and part of next will run as no-teacher-present SELF-PRACTICE.
3. Victoria’s 10:45am class may go ahead this Wednesday. I’ll confirm tomorrow.
4. MOST classes will also be Zoomable. You can stay home in the comfort of your lounge rooms and zoom in!
5. Not ALL classes are back yet. Sorry to say. We’ll get there!
6. Note: Holly is taking a Flow class this Friday. In-studio only.
>>>>>> Lastly: > Good hand washing hygiene + use of sanitizer will be expected. > As will be the considerations n restrictions of keeping physical distance from one another. > AND signing in using the QR code (even though you sign in with PP, still scan the code). As you know these elements are now fully expected. > Please wear your mask to yoga. We are not expected to wear them IN class – so, please still have one and use it judiciously in and around the centre.
Please come and try your first class for free. Classes run in the school term. We are relaxed about ages, if you feel your child would be OK in either class. Both classes are given by the lovely Marisol Guttierez with lots of movement, fun, games and music and beautiful yoga concepts. Casual attendance $10. Term fee: $60